ABOUT THIS PROJECT
One of Triathlon’s up and coming athletes at the young age of 24, Lauren Goss has 3 years of pro racing experience in the sport of triathlon: 1st place finishers at the ITU Pan American Cup at Panama, as well as ITU Pan American Cup at Lima in 2011. In addition, a more recent dominating 1st place at the inaugural REV3 Triathlon Maine in 2012.
Presshive teamed teamed up with the REV3 Triathlon design team to create another athlete ba(sed website. With several pro triathlete website development projects now under our belt (Lisa Bentley, Chrissie Wellington, Michael Lovato & Amanda Lovato – and many more), we delivered the same high quality and tight coding with Lauren Goss’ site as clients have come to expect.
Site features include:
- Fully editable content using WordPress
- Social media integration
- Custom color selector for users
- Animated transitions
- Dynamic landing page that showcases Lauren and her brand
- Custom designed and coded main menu developed on the sidebar instead of the top
- WordPress-based categorized content: blog (lifestyle), training, race, bio, sponsors (support)
- Custom coded design: pointer finger / content slider – replacing the need for using the browsers default scroll bar and allow the use of a static main menu left sidebar
- Auto-archiving system for upcoming races after their dates expired for their “scheduled” event statusnt status